Guinness Beer Cheese Dip
- 24 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup stout Irish beer
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat cheese in a 2- to 3-quart slow cooker on high until melted, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in beer, salsa, Worcestershire, chili powder, onion powder and cayenne until smooth and heated through, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes. Keep on warm setting up to 3 hours.
Recipe from AllRecipes.com.