- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 12 fully cooked breakfast sausage patties
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart). Place bottom half of rolls in 9x13-inch baking dish; set tops aside.
- Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom rolls; top with pepper jack. Place sausage on top of pepper jack and top with American cheese. Carefully top with top buns.
- Combine melted butter and maple syrup in small bowl. Brush over tops of rolls allowing sauce to drip down sides and into bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.