- 1 1/2 c. cooked short grain rice
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 oz. cooked shrimp
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. diced cucumber
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- Soy sauce, for serving
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a bowl, toss rice with rice wine vinegar. Season with salt to taste. Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt to taste and place on top of rice. Arrange avocado, cucumber and carrots on top of rice next to shrimp.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha and lemon juice and drizzle over the sushi bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle with soy sauce if desired.