Grilled Lemon Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a gallon-sized resealable bag, mix together lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Add in the chicken and seal the bag closed.
- Place bag in the fridge and let chicken marinate for 4-8 hours (or even overnight).
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill over medium-high heat, cooking about 5-6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- We served ours with grilled asparagus - just drizzle some olive oil on your asparagus and sprinkle garlic salt on top, then grill for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Recipe from the Kitchen of Six Sisters.