Tuscan Chicken Spaghetti
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 strips uncooked bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- spaghetti, cooked, for two people
- 1 bag spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- a few basil leaves
- Fry chicken breasts in olive oil over medium heat for 6 minutes each side. Season with salt and pepper as you go. Set aside.
- Add bacon to the same pan and fry until crisp. Remove.
- Add garlic to the same pan, fry briefly, then add tomatoes. Cook down for 5 minutes before adding the spinach and cream. Cook until the spinach has mostly wilted.
- Cut the chicken and bacon into bite-sized pieces. Add to the pan, then add the Parmesan and basil. Finally add the pasta and a little reserved pasta water as needed for desired thickness.
- Toss to coat, top with a little more Parmesan.
Post a Comment