Instant Pot Ziti
I got an Instant Pot for Christmas this year. So you may be seeing lots more Instant Pot recipes on my blog. If you have any good recipes to share, please send them my way.
- 1 small onion
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef (or ground sausage, or a combination)
- 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 16-ounces ziti (or penne pasta)
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Saute the onion in your Instant Pot.
- Add the ground beef and brown. Drain off the fat and return to the Instant Pot.
- Add the entire jar of sauce, plus 24 ounces of water.
- Add the ziti.
- Set the Instant Pot to steam for 5 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is finished cooking let off all of the steam.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and mix.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.