Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 packets ranch dressing
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- baby carrots (optional; cooking day only)
- 1 box rice pilaf (optional: for cooking day only)
- Whisk together soup, ranch packets, sour cream, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide chicken into 2 gallon size freezer bags (be sure to label bags first). Then divide soup mixture into bags over chicken; freeze until needed.
- On cooking day, place frozen chicken directly into crockpot. Cook on high 5-6 hours, or on low 7-8 hours.
- Optional: If desired, add carrots to crockpot with about 2-3 hours of cooking time left and serve over rice.
Recipe from the kitchen of Ruth Soukup.