- 32 oz bag frozen tater tots
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- taco seasoning mix
- shredded lettuce
- black olives
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- taco sauce
- sour cream
- Bake tater tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Divide tater tots among 6 dinner plates; top with beef and remaining ingredients.
- Makes 6 servings. Serve with fresh fruit.
Recipe from the kitchen of Tastefully Simple.