Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Tastefully Simple onion onion seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14.5 ounce can diced Italian tomatoes, undrained
- 6-ounce box herb-flavored stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with olive oil. Add chicken; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken with onion onion seasoning, then with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, stuffing mix and water; stir until moistened. Place on top of cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Place under broiler to brown and crisp topping, if desired.
Recipe from the kitchen of Tastefully Simple.