- 1 container Marzetti's low fat ranch vegetable dip
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- Broccoli, chopped
- Red Pepper, cut in very small pieces
- Matchstick Carrots
- Cherry Tomatoes. halved
- Flatten out the dough onto a cookie sheet with sides. Bake according to the package. Do not over bake - 10 minutes should be plenty.Cool.
- Using a hand mixer, cream together the vegetable dip and cream cheese. Once the crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Top with cut vegetables.
Thanks for publishing such great information. You are doing such a great job. This information is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks. pizza restaurants in hendersonville tnReplyDelete