Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans of refrigerator biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 ounce packages pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough. Place in a bundt cake pan or an angel food cake pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked). Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it's done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it's still hot. Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!