- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil (if needed)
- 24 Nutter Butter Bites cookies (from an 8 oz bag)
- 48 unwrapped Hershey's Kisses
- 48 semisweet chocolate chips
- Place peanut butter chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 70% power as per package directions. Stir in vegetable oil if stiff.
- Split Nutter Butter Bites. Dip the bottom of one Kiss into melted chips. Secure the bottom half of the Nutter Butter onto a Hershey Kiss. Dip flat bottom of a semisweet chip onto melted chips and press onto top of Nutter Butter. Place on wax paper to dry.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Post a Comment