Fresh Fruit Salsa
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz raspberries
- 1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fruit preserves, any flavor
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar, and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- This salsa can be served with cinnamon graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips. Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the fruit gives off so too much juice and it gets runny.