- Mixed Nuts
- Waffle Pretzels
- M and M candies
- Animal Crackers
- 6 ounces Kettle Corn Popcorn
- 6 ounces White chocolate Candiquik
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. In a large tub, drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn. Mix and fluff as you go. You're looking for a light coat of chocolate on the popcorn -- too much will make the popcorn soggy and spongy.
- Let popcorn cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens.
- Mix together equal parts of all the ingredients for a great mix!