Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- 3 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, whites and greens separated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 soft 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage with the lemon juice and salt. Let marinade until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, combine the shrimp and chili powder. Season with salt.
- Spread the shrimp out on a non-stick sheet pan. Add the corn and whites of the green onions. Drizzle with the oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the avocados with the sour cream until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add half of the avocado cream to the bowl of cabbage and mix well.
- Spread the remaining avocado cream over the tortillas. Top with the shrimp mixture, cabbage salad and remaining green onions.
Recipe from the kitchen of Sheet Pan Everything.