Greek Pork Meatball Bowls
- 1 Mini Cucumber
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 10 ounces Ground Pork
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Panko
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. Trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise; slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Dice Tomato.
- In a medium bowl, combine pork, oregano, panko, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Form into 12 1-1/2 inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Roast on top rack until browned and cooked through, 14-16 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, and 2 teaspoons vinaigrette; season with salt and pepper.
- In a second small bowl, combine sour cream, remaining vinaigrette, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add water 1 teaspoon at a time until sauce reaches a drizzling consistency.
- Serve meatballs and veggies in bowl with couscous; drizzle with creamy Greek sauce. Or put everything in pita bread as sandwiches.
Recipe from the kitchen of Every Plate.