Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
- 39 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 6 ounces reduced fat swiss or mozzarella
- 9 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese - divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a 9"x13" pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Place the cheese on top of the chicken breasts.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and spread overtop the chicken breast. Bake for 45 minutes.
Recipe from the kitchen of Jamie DeBruyn.
Post a Comment