Sausage Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring and breaking up lumps, until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain skillet.
- Add coleslaw mix, carrots, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil to skillet. Cook stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in peanuts and ginger. Serve over hot rice and garnish with additional peanuts and cilantro.
IDEA: You could also put this all in a Mandarin pancake and wrap it up!