Breakfast Burrito Casserole
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, cooked
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese divided
- 10 (8 inch) Flour Tortillas
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cup Half and Half
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, bacon, hash browns, onion, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup of filling into each tortilla shell. Roll tightly and place seam side down in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In another bowl, mix together eggs, half and half, flour, and salt until smooth. Pour egg mixture over the top of tortillas.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove baking dish from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Leave dish covered with foil and bake at 350 degree F for 25 minutes. Uncover, bake for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe from the kitchen of My Farmhouse Table.
Post a Comment