Orange Chicken with Snow Peas
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces snow peas, cooked according to package
- 1-1/4 pounds chicken tenders, breaded, baked, and chopped
- Hot cooked jasmine rice
- In a medium saucepan, bring marmalade and next six ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir chicken and snow peas with sauce.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe from the kitchen of Barb Kasen.