Impossibly Easy Taco Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix (dry). Spoon into pie plate.
- Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Recipe from the kitchen of Betty Crocker.