Hearty Beef Stew
- 1 pound beef stew cubes
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 4 red potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on low for 7-10 hours (or high for 5-6 hours). Double bag this stew because it stuffs the freezer bag to the brim!
Recipe from the kitchen of the Six Sisters.