- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fish seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, and seasoning in a shallow bowl and whisk to combine.
- Brush the mayonnaise on both sides of the fish. Generously season with salt and pepper. Dredge the fish through the bread crumb mixture, evenly coating on all sides. Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
7 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving.