- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Marinara or Pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Place 4 pepperoni slices on the large end of each triangle. Place one half string cheese on the top of the pepperoni. Roll up towards point.
- Place roll ups at least 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Mix together Italian seasoning and melted butter. Brush over the tops of the roll ups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm!