Coconut Curry Pork Noodle Bowls
- 1 bunch scallions
- 10 oz ground pork
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon mushroom stock concentrate
- 1 cup shredded bok choy and cabbage
- Ramen Noodles
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil Wash and dry produce. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork, scallion whites, and curry powder; season with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 5-6 minutes.
- Add garlic powder to pan wiht pork mixture; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Stir in coconut milk, chicken stock concentrate, mushroom stock concentrate, bok choy and napa cabbage, and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer; cook until sauce has thickened slightly and veggies are tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Once water is boiling, reduce heat to medium low and add ramen noodles to pot; simmer until just tender, about 1 minute. Drain and thoroughly rinse noodles under cold water, 30 seconds.
- Add drained noodles to pan with pork mixture; toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pork noodles between bowls. Top with scallion greens.
Recipe from the kitchen of Every Plate.
Post a Comment