Crispy Mexican-Spiced Chicken
- 12 ounces carrots
- Mexican spice blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Stock Concentrate
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 10 ounces Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. Trim, peel and cut carrots on a diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Toss carrots on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of chili flakes. Roast on middle rack for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon Mexican spice blend and Turmeric; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Add rice, 3/4 cup water, stock concentrate and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon butter to a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in panko. 1 teaspoon Mexican spice blend, and a pinch of salt and pepper until combined. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season all over with Mexican spice blend, salt and pepper. Evenly spread tops of chicken with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Mound with panko mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Once carrots have roasted 10 minutes, carefully place chicken, coated sides up, on opposite side of sheet. Roast until chicken is browned and cooked through and carrots are tender, 12-15 minutes more.
- Place remaining sour cream in a small bowl. Stir in hot sauce to taste. Add water 1 teaspoon at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Divide carrots, chicken and rice between platges. Drizzle chicken with hot sauce crema.
Great work! I like your way of working.Good job.ReplyDelete
Amazon virtual assistant course