- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package (13 ounces) thin-crust pizza dough, or homemade pizza dough
- 2-3 dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make the garlic sauce: In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. You can use a pizza stone or baking sheet. I like to line mine with parchment.
- Top with the garlic sauce, sliced pickles, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. Let the pizza sit for about 3 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe from the kitchen of I Am Homesteader.