Lemon-Oregano Tilapia with Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 lemons
- 4 tilapia fillets (20 ounces)
- pinch oregano
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Prep ingredients: Preheat oven to 450 degrees with racks in the upper and lower thirds. Finely chop 2 teaspoons garlic. Cut broccoli into 1-inch florets, if necessary. Slice one lemon into thin rounds; cut remaining into wedges for serving. Cut 3 tablespoons butter into small pieces.
- Prep Fish: Pat fish dry; season all over with salt and pepper. Transfer to a large ovenproof skillet. Arrange lemon slices over fish, then scatter butter evenly over top. Sprinkle with chopped garlic and a generous pinch of oregano. Carefully add 1/4 cup water to skillet (do not pour over fish).
- Prep broccoli: On a rimmed baking sheet, toss broccoli with 1-1/2 teaspoons oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake fish & broccoli: Bake broccoli on bottom oven rack until tender and browned in spots, 7-8 minutes. Bake fish on upper oven rack until lemon slices are lightly browned around the edges and fish is cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve: Serve tilapia with roasted broccoli alongside, and any pan juices spooned over top. Pass lemon wedges for squeezing, if desired. Enjoy! Optional: Add rice, roasted potatoes or crusty bread for soaking up any extra pan juices. 4 servings.
Recipe from the kitchen of Dinnerly.