Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Salt, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle creamy Cilantro Dressing - dipping sauce
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds so that it is soft and easy to stir.
- Add green salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Then add cilantro and green onions.
- Add chicken and Pepper Jack cheese and combine well.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of chicken mixture on the lower third of a tortilla, keeping it about 1/2 inch from the edges and roll it up as tight as you can. Place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Lay all of the filled taquitos on the baking sheet and make sure they are not touching each other. Spray the tops lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle some salt on top.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and the ends start to get golden brown.
- Dip in creamy cilantro dressing if desired.
Recipe from the Kitchen of Sis Sisters