Bread Machine Onion Bread
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- Place ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
- This bread is processed at the basic/regular cycle.
Recipe from the kitchen of Alicia Kasen
Your information is useful. That is phenomenal to scrutinize this blog, you are good and have great capacities. Really measurable, an obligation of appreciation is for sharing this incredible blog. commercial cleaning montrealReplyDelete