Zucchini and Eggs
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Stir the eggs and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook the zucchini in the hot oil until softened and lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Season the zucchini with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium; pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook, stirring gently, for about 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and cover. Keep covered off the heat until the eggs set, about 2 minutes more.