Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken
- 4 large chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 pieces Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 10 oz can Rotel
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ cup dry stuffing mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Spray a crock pot with non-stick spray. Place onions in bottom of crock pot.
- Add chicken breasts and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Then top each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- Add stuffing mix then pour melted butter over chicken.
- Pour Rotel and cream of mushroom soup over chicken and then add chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 6 hours.