Slow-Cooker Piggies in Eggs
I made this recipe this morning for our team party to celebrate the work of our summer intern. It was sad to say goodbye to Bethany today, but all enjoyed this amazing egg dish. And it was VERY easy to prepare. This is a keeper!
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 14 ounce package mini smoked sausages
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bread, torn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese.
- Pour into a lightly greased slow cooker. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for 2 hours.