Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls
- 4-5 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen corn
- 1 (15.5 oz) jar salsa
- 3 cups uncooked jasmine rice, rinsed
- 3 cups water or chicken broth
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of pressure cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Top with beans and corn. Then, pour salsa over everything.
- Add rice, then liquid (water or broth).
- Cook on manual high pressure for 12 minutes, then use quick release to release the pressure.
- Once the pressure has been fully released, remove lid carefully.
- Shred chicken. Serve immediately. Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream as desired.
Recipe from the kitchen of WonderMomWannabe