General Tso Instant Pot Chinese Chicken
- 1-1/2 pounds cubed chicken
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 6 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- ¾ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 cups Cooked white Rice
- Place pot on saute. Saute chicken cubes in sesame oil for 1-2 minutes or until chicken is white no need to cook all the way.
- In a separate bowl mix together rice vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger,red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture into the Instant pot over the chicken.
- Place on manual high power for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place your pot back on saute bring to a slight boil and whisk in cornstarch until mixture turns thick and bubbly. About 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Recipe from the kitchen of Adventures of a Nurse.
Post a Comment