Bacon-Ranch Chicken and Pasta
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.
Post a Comment