Poppy Seed Chicken
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, fully cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream and poppy seeds together.
- Put chicken breasts in 9"x13" pan and pour poppy seed mixture over top.
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers on chicken and drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe from the kitchen of Kim Theeuwes.