- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ground pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large, non-reactive container, whisk together ingredients beginning with cider vinegar through salt.
- Then whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- Place chicken in the mixture.
- Cover and marinate chicken in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.