One Pot Creamy Spaghetti and Sausage
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 lb thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 (15 oz) can chicken broth
- 7 oz pre-cooked Italian sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pour 1/2 jar of pasta sauce and 1/2 can chicken broth into the bottom of a large (12") stock pot. Break spaghetti noodles in half and toss with sauce and broth. Add sausage, tomatoes, onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Pour the rest of the jar of spaghetti sauce and the rest of the chicken broth into the pan and turn heat on high. Once it starts to boil, turn heat down to medium heat and let cook for 9-10 minutes (or until the noodles are al dente), stirring every couple of minutes so that the noodles don't stick together and are evenly cooked.
- Turn heat down to low and stir in sour cream and mozzarella cheese. Let it cook over the low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Scoop into individual servings and top with fresh parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese.
Recipe from the kitchen of Six Sisters.