Chicken Salad Puffs
- 6-ounce can chicken breast meat
- 2 tablespoons reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-8 ounce package crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, and cheese in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Open crescent rolls. Press each roll into one of the 8 holes in the muffin pan. Evenly divide the chicken mixture and place into center of each roll.
- Cook 10 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.