- 1 pound Tilapia fillets
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine paprika, salt, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano and garlic powder.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and add olive oil. Brush it over the foil in any area that will have fish.
- Rinse and pat dry Tilapia. Brush with olive oil. Cover the fillets with the spices and rub it in (both sides).
- Place on the oiled pan and give a light spray of PAM. Place in the preheated oven.
- Cook until nicely brown and flaky. This is about 10-11 minutes for big fillets and a minute or two less for small to medium fillets.\
- Serve with tarter sauce.
Post a Comment