- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoonTastefully Simple Onion Onion Seasoning
- 1½ cups long-grain white rice
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 packet Tastefully Simple Lemon Dill Cheese Ball Mix
- ½ (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- In large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and Onion Onion Seasoning. Sauté 2 minutes.
- Add in rice; sauté 1 minute. Add chicken broth, milk and Lemon Dill Cheese Ball Mix; stir to combine. Stir in broccoli.
- Cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese until melted and creamy.
Recipe from the kitchen of Tastefully Simple.