Sheet Pan Shrimp & Zoodles
- 1-1/2 pounds spiralized zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- kosher salt and pepper
- 20 large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat oven to 475 degrees. On large rimmed baking sheet, toss zucchini with 1 tablespoon il and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; arrange in an even layer and roast 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss shrimp, scallions, and garlic with wine, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Scatter shrimp over zucchini, drizzle with remaining tablespoon oil and sprinkle with feta. Roast until shrimp are opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.
Recipe from Good Housekeeping Magazine.