Lemon Dill Shrimp Fettuccine
- 16 oz. package fettuccine pasta
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Onion Onion Seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups half & half
- 1 packet Lemon Dill Cheese Ball Mix
- 16 oz. package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- In large saucepan, prepare pasta according to package directions adding Onion Onion Seasoning with pasta. Drain into a mesh strainer to catch the Onion Onion Seasoning. Set aside.
- In same saucepan, warm half & half over medium heat; whisk in Lemon Dill Cheese Ball Mix. Whisk constantly for 1-2 minutes. Stir in pasta; heat until pasta absorbs some of the liquid. Stir in shrimp to warm. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
- Serve with fresh salad greens.
Recipe from the kitchen of Tastefully Simple.