- 2 cups cooked rice
- Olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup finely diced green onions
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Scramble the eggs into small pieces until cooked. Empty the scrambled eggs into the bowl with the rice and stir together.
- Using the same pan, add additional oil, the diced green onions and the mixed veggies. Let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add several scoops of the cooled rice and egg mixture to the skillet. Keep gradually adding a scoop at a time to the pan and stirring.
- While mixing, slowly add the soy sauce a teaspoon at a time until the fried rice is a golden brown color.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Post a Comment