- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag toffee pieces
- 1 bag Oreo cookies
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- Melt butter. Put Oreo cookies in a Ziplock plastic bag, seal tightly, and crush Oreo cookies with a rolling pin. Mix together melted butter, crushed Oreo cookies, and the toffee pieces. Place most of the cookie mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Reserve a small portion of the cookie bits for the topping.
- Slice the ice cream into slabs and place on top of the cookie crumb crust.
- Sprinkle the reserved cookie crumbs on top of the ice cream and drizzle with melted hot fudge sauce.
- Place in the freezer until ready to serve.