Light & Fluffy Spinach Quiche
I finally found a quiche recipe that I like. I used fresh spinach instead of frozen. Turned out great...and it is very easy!
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Whisk in eggs. Layer spinach, cheese, ham and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each. Pour in egg mixture. Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.