- 2 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 1/2 cup diced rhubarb
- 4 Tbsp Splenda sugar blend for baking
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Splenda sugar blend for baking, for topping
- 1/4 cup Fiber one Bran Cereal, ground Up
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine fruit and 4 Tbsp of Splenda in a mixing bowl. Put in a 7x11 baking dish.
- For topping: Combine oats, Splenda, fiber one cereal, cinnamon and applesauce. Spread over fruit mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until topping begins to bubble. Serve warm.
4 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving.