Greek Frittata with Feta and Dill
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium uncooked onion, chopped
- 5 oz fresh spinach, baby variety
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (packed in water), well-drained, diced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cups fat free egg substitute
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp dill, fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. When hot, add onion and sauté until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add spinach, roasted peppers and tomatoes; toss and cook until spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together egg substitute, feta, dill, salt and pepper. After spinach has wilted, pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook until bottom of eggs begin to set, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until center is set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into 6 pieces and serve warm. Yields 1 piece per serving.
4 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving.