- 1 12-ounce bag Morningstar Farms burger crumbles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 bag shredded cheddar soy cheese
- 1 4.5 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 bag Fritos, crushed
- In a bowl, mix the burger crumbles with the taco seasoning and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and cook about 3 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add the stock and cook, stirring, to achieve a smooth consistency, about 1 minute.
- Add the pinto beans and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9”x13” baking pan with oil.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a layer of the enchilada sauce.
- Layer in 4 corn tortillas and all of the pinto bean mixture. Follow with part of the soy cheese and green chilies, more enchilada sauce, and 4 more tortillas. Add the burger crumbles, more soy cheese, more green chilies, and more enchilada sauce. End with the remaining 4 tortillas, enchilada sauce, and soy cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, top the entire casserole with crumbled Fritos, and bake another 10 to 15 minutes until bubbly and browned.
Post a Comment